Market Intelligence Report: Food and Beverages to Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore. This project included:
- Assessment and review of market conditions in the retail and food service sectors for fresh, chilled and frozen food and beverage products in Singapore, Indonesia and Malaysia.
- Extensive stakeholder engagement with major industry actors across South East Asia, including government agencies, industry regulators, farmers, retailers, food service, buyers and commodity traders.
- Stakeholder engagement was analysed in conjunction with regulatory review of market conditions for Australian companies in the multiple international markets, incorporating formal government regulation, informal government regulation, and the potential impact of multi-lateral, regional and bi-lateral free trade agreements.
- Competitive Position Analysis of selected food and beverage products in Singapore, Indonesia and Malaysia, including market access demands, competitive positions, and price sensitivity analysis.
- Commercial strategic directions and future recommendations were developed to inform future stages of access to these markets for both the South Australian Government and South Australian food and beverage exporters.