AsiaAustralis Partners, Phill Hudson, and Nathan Gray, have a vast experience and affiliations with international trade councils in Australia. Both directors have Chaired the South Australian Branch and been directors on the National Board of the Australia Indonesia Business Council. Additionally, Phill Hudson is a past Chair of the South Australia – West Java Business Council, and Nathan Gray is currently the Secretary of the Australia Asia Chamber of Commerce and Industry. The Partners have business interests throughout Asia and are personally available to work with organisations on strategic objectives and projects. Assisting Mr Hudson and Dr Gray is Sam Mugford, Strategic Analyst for AsiaAustralis.
We are dedicated to ensuring that each project is appropriately resourced with AsiaAustralis Partners taking personal responsibility for delivery of client objectives. Our broad areas of expertise include:
- Investment and Trade Strategy Development
- Investment Opportunities and Facilitation
- Export/Import Opportunities and Facilitation
- Property Consulting – Market Research to Project Management
- Property Security Assessments and Strategy Development
- Public Policy Development and Assessment.